GSoC ends!

Hello all,

Google Summer of Code 2017 has come to an end. In this due time, I evolved as a student pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce who can also do programming.

Mind Math activity is in its last stages of development. A detailed report on the activity is available in its repository, here.

I express my sincere gratitude to Tony Anderson, who mentored me throughout the project and helped me to overcome many odds. I had a huge sense of fear being a newbie to initiate a communication on a topic during the initial days. But Tony has helped a lot in this case and initiated conversation many times and also took much time in providing me with the feedback on the work.

[Drafting...]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me the square of 65 in 5 seconds!

Why do the tricks work?!